Digital Governance concerns the transformation of existing procedures and automation of the services provided by the state and public administration’s services through Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). The “Digital Governance” subsystem that we developed has innovative applications that contribute to the Municipality’s most efficient administration and increase the participation of its citizens, with the ultimate goal of meeting the needs of society as a whole.
Saving time for municipal employees and better service to citizens/businesses.
Easy management and monitoring of municipal receipts, debts, requests, etc.
Automation of updates and immediate access for issues concerning the Municipality.
- Management of the Decisions of the Collective Bodies (Municipal Council, Boards of Directors, Economic Committee, etc.).
- Information and monitoring of faults, events, complaints in areas of the Municipality.
- Informing citizens and businesses about the upcoming maintenance work or other Public Enterprises and Organizations work on the streets of the Municipality.
- Conducting open consultations and polls on issues concerning the Municipality.
- Mapping essential points of interest (pharmacies, Citizens’ Service Center, etc.).
- Management and municipal monitoring fees and fines, receipts, debts per company, and reports export, e.g., estimated revenue per year, total penalties per year, etc.
Get access to the platform now
Are you a citizen?
Direct communication with the Municipality where you live, easy submission of a request, and monitoring its resolution process. The application gives you the opportunity to be informed and participate, through polls and consultations, in decisions that concern you.
Are you a Municipal official?
Digitally manage all daily processes. The platform offers easy and fast information and statistics for better-informed decision-making and better service to citizens.